You can’t manage what you can’t measure, and it certainly applies to your lift truck fleet. Hy-Tek gives you the data and tools so that you can be certain that your fleet asset is performing for you, and our fleet data includes information and knowledge about the most important, expensive, and valuable asset in your fleet: your operator. Capturing actionable fleet data will help you connect your operator to the equipment and to the facility to help you make fact-based decisions on both day-to-day issues as well as longer term strategies for your fleet and business.
Yale Vision wireless asset management provides true wireless fleet management, drives fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs. Conveniently web-based, you can access the Yale Vision portal via desktop, laptop or tablet – anywhere you have an internet connection – and you’ll see every truck in your fleet that’s been equipped with the compact and rugged telemetry module. Yale Vision provides you with the following powerful fleet management capabilities.
- Control equipment access, manage operator certification
- Streamline and automate pre-shift inspections
- Document the process with digital records
- Receive incident alerts and impact details
- Identify problem spots to reduce damage
- Promote safe truck operation
- Record and compare truck activity by operator
- Analyze productivity across facilities, departments, shifts
- Ensure optimal use of equipment for the task
- Track equipment status
- Optimize fleet size and equipment allocation
- Identify long-term and seasonal needs
- Schedule service to minimize downtime
- Streamline repairs
- Make informed life cycle decisions
Click Here to contact us for more information.
Yale Fleet Management Services and Continuous Improvement
You may benefit from engaging with Yale Fleet Management. As a true partner in the performance of your fleet, Yale Fleet Management is involved in all aspects of your fleet’s operations– providing you with a complete picture of operational costs and areas for improvement. Yale Fleet Management services include:
Dedicated fleet management account manager and consultant: on-demand access to someone who is there to help
- You will have dedicated Program Managers on staff. These consultants are knowledgeable about your account and are there to help support your unique needs.
Regular performance reporting
- With our Fleet Maintenance software, you can access a number of popular pre-designated performance reports or easily export data such as equipment inventory, maintenance history and work order summary by serial number. These reports can make it easy for you to track and report maintenance costs for and by each asset.
Spend analysis and tracking: identify costs per hour and utilization history
- In addition to our basic reports, you can export detailed reports such as cost-per-hour and utilization. With enhanced fleet reporting, you can make intelligent decisions about your fleet including the most effective and economical placement of assets. Unlike software alone, our experts can help you analyze the data to provide sound recommendations for your fleet, turning your data into action.
Avoidable damage analysis: find these hidden costs that may be driving high expenses
- Yale Fleet Management business system provides reports that show avoidable damage summary totals by equipment number, types of avoidable damage repairs categorized for analysis, detail of avoidable damage repairs for a specific unit—all organized by the department, building, location, etc. customized to your specifications. This data can be for the life of the equipment to date, or just for certain time periods. It is essential for both the customer and fleet manager to track such information so that costs can be driven down by process changes, specification changes, offering training to operators, and other activities.
Advanced periodic reviews with recommendations
- Yale Fleet Management can perform in-depth site surveys that allow us to help you determine:
What a productive and cost-effective fleet looks like in your application
• The optimal fleet size and mix
• The most cost efficient maintenance schedule
- On an ongoing frequency, we will analyze the data to identify opportunities for continuous cost improvements. Yale Fleet Management also will help you determine what management reports are needed to provide on-going decision making, track variable costs, and avoidable damage costs. Once avoidable damage costs are recognized and tracked, changes in processes, procedures, or training will allow us to work together on reducing those avoidable costs.
Equipment reduction, rotation and replacement recommendations
- Fleet management is about the total cost of ownership on a unit and fleet basis, and how to ensure the highest productivity at the lowest life cycle cost. Yale Fleet Management will work with you to gain the necessary business intelligence for recommendations regarding overall fleet size and composition as well as equipment utilization and replacement options.
Click Here to contact us for more information.