40% of all forklift accidents involve a pedestrian. Ensure pedestrians stay a safe distance away from the forklift with the Safety Zone Danger Area Warning Light. The Safety Zone puts a bright red line on the floor to keep pedestrians away. This zone can also be called the HALO zone and can be adjusted to the distance of your choice. This helps prevent foot injuries and collisions from rear end swing, as well as, showing the NO GO ZONE around any piece of mobile equipment. The Safety Zone is mounted on the sides of the forklift and can also be mounted on the rear and/or front to create a complete zone. Each side of the forklift you want to protect will require one Safety Zone light. The Safety Zone was designed for mid-size forklifts and primarily for indoor use, we have other similar solutions for very large forklifts or outdoor use. If you want to cover both the right and left side of your forklift you will need two lights. Distributed by Hy-Tek Material Handling.
- Powered by the forklift.
- Operating voltage 9-64 Volts DC
- Current draw at 13.5V is 1.39 amps
- Fast and easy installation, no tools needed
- Includes mounting bracket and wiring.
- Compact size 6” x 2.25” x 2.75”
- 2 year warranty, 100,000+ hour rated life
- Three 6 watt LED’s, 1,200 lumens
- PC lens material and aluminum body
- IP67 rated, fully weatherproof
For more information or to place an order contact us at 1-800-837-1217 or email@example.com.
We also invite you to view this informative video.